Metro Manila Office: 79 Kaingin Road, Quezon City, M.M., Philippines 1106 | Head Office: Bulacan Address: Limtuaco Compound, Malis, Guiguinto, Bulacan
Tel Nos. 3614342, 3617045, 3628386, 3628386, 3628389 | Fax No. (632) 3615161 | www.convoymktg.com
Thank you, dear Customer, for visiting the online portal of Convoy Marketing Corporation. Any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein. Please take the time to read them. If you do not agree with or do not accept any of these terms, please do not use this website.
- Terminology. The terms "CMC", "Company", "we", "us", and "our" refer to Convoy Marketing Corporation and any of its affiliated companies as appropriate in the context.
- Age Restriction. By accessing this website, the Customer confirms that its authorized representative is at least 18 years old.
- Customer Information The Customer acknowledges that all information it provided during Registration is true and correct.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, and other materials on this website are the property of Convoy Marketing Corporation or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
- Accuracy of Information. All prices and other information published on this site are subject to change without prior notice. We are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at Customer′s own risk. The Customer agrees that it is its responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
- Order Acceptance Disclaimer The receipt of an electronic order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order by CMC nor a confirmation of an offer to sell. CMC reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer without prior notification. Verification of certain information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
- Discounts.CMC reserves the right to provide and/or adjust discounts to the Customer for orders booked on-line.
- Freight Charges. CMC may charge appropriate freight charges for deliveries to a location different from the Shipping Address originally registered in this site by the Customer.
- Delivery Policy.While CMC is continuously working to make its online ordering system available to all customers in all locations, the service is currently available only to selected customers in the Philippines. Thus, deliveries outside the Philippines will NOT be processed. Deliveries will be guided by the following policies:
- Delivery is on a daily basis except Sundays and holidays, unless with prior advice from the Sales group.
- Unless given specific delivery instructions/dates by the Customer, CMC shall endeavor next-day delivery for Metro Manila and Luzon orders and within 3 working days for Visayas and Mindanao orders, if said orders are placed before 3:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
- All delivery estimates are given in good faith but without guarantee, as shipments are subject to payment clearance, system failure, delivery location, inventory, and shut-down periods, among others. While all reasonable efforts are made to provide this service, CMC is not liable for any damages which can include, but are not limited to, consequential damage and damages for loss or interruption of business, if any item ordered via this service does not arrive within the estimated delivery date. Further, CMC shall not be made liable for delayed or unsuccessful deliveries due to force majeure or Acts of God, or due to errors in delivery information and/or instructions provided by the Customer.
- Holding period for delivery invoices will be six (6) calendar days only, after which said invoices will be automatically canceled.
- CMC is unable to deliver to post office boxes.
- Returns/Refunds. CMC may allow the Customer to return paid item or items. However, for the item or items to be accepted by the Company, the following should be present:
- Cap Seal is Intact and is not tampered; and,
- Bottle is not cracked or broken.
CMC shall retrieve from the Customer the item or items for return based on the above criteria only during delivery of new orders. Otherwise, the Company shall charge the Customer for the appropriate freight amount for the pull-out of item or items to be returned by the Customer. The amount of freight shall be based on prevailing rates to be determined by CMC. Further, the Company shall not issue any refund for paid items returned by the Customer but may replace the item or items with a product or products with a similar or higher value and any difference in cost shall be paid for by the Customer.
- Product Availability. In case of unavailability of a product or products ordered, CMC shall advise the Customer via email and shall recommend for delivery a substitute product or products with a similar or higher value and any difference in cost shall be paid for by the Customer to CMC.
- Warranties. This website is provided to the Customer on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis and, consequently, CMC gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise (including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) including warranties or representations that material on this website will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, and/or non-infringing to third parties; that access to this website will be un-interrupted or error-free; that this website will be secure; that any advice or opinion obtained from CMC through this website is accurate or to be relied upon and any representations or warranties thereto are expressly disclaimed. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate access to this website or any feature of this website or any feature or part thereof at any time.
- Liability. The Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site on our behalf shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, costs, losses, or liabilities whatsoever arising out of the Customer’s access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this website, or arising from any other website accessed through a link from this website or from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic mail messages sent by the Customer to CMC. The Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website shall have no responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on this website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any material on this website is subject to change without notice. Further, CMC shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered caused by viruses that may infect the Customer’s computer equipment or other property by reason of use of, access to, or downloading of any material from this website.
- Prohibited Activities.The Customer is prohibited from doing any act that CMC in its reasonable discretion may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to this website including but not limited to the following:
- Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private information without the concerned individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- Using this website to defame or libel Convoy Marketing Corporation, its employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of CMC;
- Uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of CMC or the property of other individuals.
The Customer and CMC agree that any controversy or claim arising from or pertaining to the use of this website shall be governed by Philippine law and be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Philippines.
- Updates. We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.